Yesterday Baylor turned 18 months and today he went to the Dr for his check up and shots. He is 26 lbs and 33 inches. He is up 1.5 lbs and 1 inch from three months ago. Everything is fine, which we knew. The only concern we had is whether he was bow legged or not. When he is in shorts his legs look really bowed. He said it was still from when he was curled up in the womb. When he was just new he would pull up his legs and cross his feet. This is from his first day home and his little feet were crossed. The Dr said his legs should straightened out by the time he is 3.
A lot has changed in the last 18 months and I really cannot tell you how it all happened right before my eyes. Maybe if I had Crab Claw glasses, I would remember it more.
Happy 18th months Baby B. You are such a cutie! That was a fast. Before I know it, I'll be wishing you a Happy 18th year! Are your Moms still using that glider?
ReplyDeleteYour Friend, m.
I do still use it Mark but it is temporarily at Moms and we use it all the time when we are there. We needed room for a bigger bed in his room, since he does not sleep in there anyway. When we have another it will come home again.
ReplyDeleteI don't want to think about 18 years old!! UGH!