We have two swimming classes left in this session. He is doing really well as far as I can tell but I don't know if he will pass or not. Next week we will know. It was a cold and rainy morning so I talked him into a swimming shirt. I think he is glad he had it on. The water is 80 degrees but it still feels cold out of the water.
After class we headed to the farmer's market for more cabbage, need to make sauerkraut, apples, and egg rolls. Baylor loves them!! We had a car picnic with him sitting in the front seat with me eating our egg rolls.
We headed home for about 30 minutes and then headed out to Zayden's birthday party which was at the day care gym. It was a Marvel X-Men theme and looked like it was going to be a lot of fun. But I did not stay because I needed to run to Harrisburg to a candy store and the The Christmas Tree Shoppe to finish my party shopping. Just much easier to do without him with me. I got there in time to pick him up. Landon ended up coming home with us for a bit so his dad could go shopping, again easier without a kid reaching for everything. Those to play together so well!!


No comments:
Post a Comment