Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Signs of Hallowe'en to Come

I usually end up doing dishes in the early morning, with my pumpkin spice dish soap of course!  Well, I found this lovely creature in the silverware drainer and I took it as a sign I was not to do dishes this morning.  It did not survive the hot sauna and following disposal action in the sink.  I do feel bad but once a spider has crossed into my space, it is survival of the fittest.  This time I won.  


I brought my dress up bins into work for two people to borrow and caught Megan the moose, Cathy in pink and Colin in Elvis glasses and curly wig.  No Facebooking but OK on here.  


I can only have my little Jack burning for a few more days and then it will be moved over for a red orange owl.  


Gloria was in Allentown for three days and wanted to go out to dinner when she got home.  We went to Baylor's favorite Texas Roadhouse. He could not get his virgin strawberry daquire because apparently someone forgot to make it virgin at one point and got some kid drunk. Poop.  We usually take a photo there and he was is such a goofy mood.  He was showing me how he can draw a star without looking and was just a fun, goofball!  


He was happy to see Mama again and went home in her car.  Welcome home Mama!  


No comments:

Post a Comment