The Jacks have been sitting on the table since the Tuesday before Halloween and they finally started to show their age this week. I rather like how Scary Jack was becoming more menacing and Happy Jack was cuter. But it was nearing the time if we left them there much longer there were going to liquefy!
Just two days later.
We mined the remaining pumpkins for their seeds and loaded everyone up for a trip to the creek bank. Country living has its bonuses!
Baylor had two hair cuts this week. One at a Holiday Hair and another the next day at a barber to fix the Holiday Hair horrendous cut. He said it was very uneven all around and to even it it up, there was not much left. But I like it and he looks great.
On the way to the bank he picked some dandelions for me.
And then it was time for chunking. He chunked the first one before I was ready but I got most of the rest of them. Going, going, gone!
One was stuck at the top just over the drop and you can see the remains of another at the bottom. He loved it. It was a good thing!


No comments:
Post a Comment