Thursday, July 16, 2015

Adding To the Beach Bathroom

The first thing I did when I got home was print a few photos from both vacations but especially a picture of Baylor on the beach to add to the collection in the main bathroom.  The small white frame on the bottom right is Eddy on the beach in 2008 I believe it was.  The one above it with the store bought frame that says Rehoboth was from 2010 when he was 17 months old and the first time the ocean touched his toes.  The blue one below it was from 2012 on his second day at the beach. We collected the sand and shells and decorated the frame together.  The upper left photo is from 2014, I bought the frame and added the sea star.  And the striped frame is 2015 which I bought along with the two signs up there as well.  


I plan on adding to this wall for each time we go to the sea, as a reminder to him every time he stands there to pee, the memories of the time spent at the sea.  I am planning ahead!  


I even added a map of the town to the opposite wall. 


Gloria took him for a hair cut this week and they did a better job at cutting it longer on the top and the sides short.  He loves it! And I need to watch my eyes when I give him kisses, I end up getting stabbed in the eye with a spike!  


Oh what a beautiful morning!  I like the look of the long thin clouds this morning.  


Meme and Pap came down for an appointment and brought Eddy home.  We have not seen her in almost a month and we all missed her very much.  I am not sure she was ready to be done with vacation but she settled in right away.  At 14, she is still a beautiful looking girl.  Her puppy looks have not really faded.  


No comments:

Post a Comment