We had swimming class on this beautiful day. They are not jumping into the deep end this session, which is sad because he was going to try it this time. I know he would have done it, because he would not say that he would try if he had not made up his mind. Someday I will see him leap from the board into the deep water and swim to the ladder.
Mom and Dad were at the house when we got home. We went to Hoss's for lunch as part of a fund raiser for one of my neighbor's granddaughter. She has cancer and part of the money would go to her. They also had raffle baskets that we contributed to as well. When we got home I asked Dad to help hang some shelves, one in the living room and one in the bathroom. Love them!!
And they helped me close the pool Summer is nearly over for sure.




No comments:
Post a Comment