Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sunday, Blood Moon Sunday

It was a beautiful early morning sunrise.  There is no sleeping in for me with my Eddy around so I was up and out of bed at 4:37.  But then I get to see this so it is worth it.  But quiet without my little man around.  


I puttered around in the morning and got a text around 10:45 that the morning was going well and I could come pick up him around noon.  I went to Michael's and then headed over.  Ginnie said they did great, he did great sleeping and started in the bed with Z and moved to the floor in his sleeping bag.  They went to Sky Zone Saturday night and then out for ice cream.  Kartikey was back from England and had gifts for Baylor.  His mom dropped him off around 2 and they played video games for a while, played outside and then inside.  Around 5 Baylor started to wind down and complain about not feeling well. He started to say his ear hurt, his throat hurt and his eye hurt, all on the right side. His eye was weeping, which is normal for him when he has sinus issues. I put in his eye drops which made him upset because he said they burned.  After Kartikey left he just wanted to snuggle on the couch and feel asleep within 30 minutes.  But it was not a restful sleep for many hours.  He would start tossing and kicking and talking in his sleep saying he wanted to go home, he wanted his Mommy.  I would tell him he was home and I was right here and his response was that was just something he would say.  I had Gloria sleep in the guest room in case he was like that all night.  I can be sleepy at work at a computer, but on a forklift with thousands of pounds of pet food on her forks, she needs to be awake!  



But I was up to see the Blood Moon eclipse.  Loved it!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment