Tuesday, August 25, 2015

First Day of First Grade

Today Baylor starts First Grade at Lower Allen Elementary School.  I just don't have any idea where the summer went or where the last six years and nine months went!  He picked out his clothes for the first day and I am pretty sure he just grabbed a shirt without thinking much about it.  He still loves orange so I am sure that was the only thought he put into it.  At first he said it was too heavy to hold up the sign so he sat down and pulled faces for me. 





He agreed to stand up but he had to lean the sign up on the wall to help support the immense weight of it.  



Gloria took him into COF for his first time since the last day of school.  He looked so big buckling himself in because in the van he makes me do it every time. 



I waved goodbye like a crazy Mom but did not cry.  I am just so proud of my little man and the amazing kid he is.  Good luck in first grade my sonshine.  You make my world, you are my heart.  




No comments:

Post a Comment