Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Birthday My Little Man

I started blogging when he was about a year and a half so there is not much on here of him before that. So I will back up a bit today.
  It may have been three years ago that someone took this picture but I remember all very clearly.  This is not a labor story so I will not go into that but they were about to take him to the bassinet and I told them no and reached out for him.  I figured they could do anything they needed to with him on his Mommy.   I checked his toes to see if he got my stubby toes and he didn't!
Here he is all brand new and shiny.

Shiny, small, and yellow from jaundice.

 

I loved his frog legs, the way they would curl up together and his feet would go flat to his thighs. 


He spent a lot of time on the bed in his diaper in the sunlight.  He hated it.


He was so little!! But growing so fast.


This is how Lori and him spent a lot of their days.  He was and is a cuddly soul and wants to be in contact with a mommy when he is sleeping.  Lori loves napping so it was a pleasure for her to accommodate his request.   


This is around 6 months old and I think I was feeding him sweet potatoes that day. He started out a good eater and even now he eats all the foods we do and loves his veggies. 


I was always taking pictures of him and he learned to model at a young age. 


He is 11 months here.  Notice, he still has no hair! 


Two years ago today! 


A couple of months later eating what looks like chicken and puffs.  


And later, we have some hair! 


He has been helping me in the kitchen for a long time now.  I love him helping me, even when he spills all the peppercorns out of the pepper mill.  Which happens more than I would like. 

This was at his party last year.  I really went all out, at least for us, for this party.  I really enjoyed it but it is not something we can do every year!   


This earlier this year, he is growing so fast.  It happens right under my eyes so I don't always notice the changes but looking back at photos can bring tears to my eyes! 


He is working on his style now at two and a half!  I don't think he will be starting any trends but I think he pulled it off quite well. 


And at two and three quarters being a ring bearer at Jamie's wedding. 


And today at 3 years old! 



Happy Birthday Baylor!  Love you more and more everyday. 

2 comments:

  1. Forgive me. I thought it was his birthday the other day. Sorry about that. Oh well, it doesn't hurt to wish someone a second happy birthday, right?
    Happy Birthday to your little man, Mama!
    m.

    ReplyDelete