Sunday we went out for Baylor's birthday at Tokyo Diner. Because it would not be a celebration without some hibachi!
The same guy makes our food almost every time. He is so bored with his job, but he does a good show every time. We love the fire!
He is a weed and just getting taller all the time. Right before me eyes!!
He went with Kartikey and Greeva to Burger King and to see Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald which none of them could follow along. I had read it was very convoluted and they all agreed.
I had to buy some garage mats to help keep down some of the mud in the yard. I need about 50 more!!
Roxie brought in a strange dial like object the other day and while I was putting the mats down, I figured out where it came from. The sand filter is missing the pressure gauge! Jake will chew on anything and Roxie will pick up anything off the ground! Hopefully it is replaceable.
The dogs went to daycare on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. For some reason Jake sat in the front on the way home, which he has never done before.
And we were stopped by a night running train.
Even though it was dark and cold and I was not wearing shoes or a coat, I dug up some horseradish finally!
I did not make too much but it would be enough to give some away and get us through the holidays. That seems to be the only time we use it.















No comments:
Post a Comment