No real direction to this post just a few photos from this week. No real direction for the new year either but that is not too much of a change for me.
Ok I just think he is a very cute kid and I love this picture of him. Santa brought me a new camera for Christmas and I can edit photos directly on the camera. So far I like it a lot.
I know this will not last but right now he loves to vacuum and I let him anytime he wants to. He may not do the best job or use the best vacuum we have but at least it is getting done.
Molly gave Baylor a Toucan finger puppet for Christmas. He wanted to feed the bird in the morning and put it up to the window where we have one of the feeders.
This is my best friend Molly. She has been spending New Year's with us for many years now and we look forward to it. We also look forward to coloring her hair aubergine or burgundy.
Santa brought Baylor a playhouse but calls it a dog house. The other night we were playing in it and he did not want to go inside because he wanted to live in the dog house. It has a tunnel in the bottom and he likes for us to watch him crawl through it.
It has dutch doors, I think that is what they are called, and three windows. Lori and I have both gone down the slide and he can climb up to the deck all by himself. His favorite thing right now is 'all by myself'.
Hope you have a happy new year and thank you for reading!
Yes, I love that first picture too. It looks like a Gap Ad. I don't know if anyone has ever told you before but you got a real cute kid there. Maybe you shouldn't have anymore. I can't imagine one cuter.
ReplyDeleteSo you got a new camera. We'll have to get together and practice.
Happy New Year!
Mark
I love all of the photos! Santa was good to you this year! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!