Baylor and Buddy shoveling snow. Baylor is obsessed with the shovels and moving the snow. He uses his push mover as a snow blowder.
Mom forgot Baylor's Stocking at Christmas. He finally opened it when they came up for my birthday.
He is an excellent bird watcher and feeder. He can sit on his toy box and wait for the birds at this window feeder.
He asked me to take a picture of his hand. And then I was asked to photograph his feet.
Hanging out with Buddy in their under shirts. Mom is finally taking down the Christmas tree.
He looks like is is drunk driving his bike but I think he is eating chocolate while driving.
Mom. Stacey and me at her baby shower. Stacey and I have been friends since 8th grade and she is having her first baby next month. I am so happy for her.
So are you going to frame that photo of Baylor looking out the window or what? You know it's so cool, right?
ReplyDeletem.