Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Nothing special

My beautiful family relaxing on the couch!  I love Baylor's smile! 


I asked him what he was doing and he told me he was washing dishes.  He had a small scrub brush and was running the water.  The sink was super clean as was the floor when I mopped up all the water. 


He loves to cook with me and he was making a cheese sauce for the Beefaroni we made for dinner with our friends. I was worried about him being at the stove with it on but he did really well not touching the burner grate.


This is Cullen who came over with both his Mommies as Baylor asked when I told him Cullen was coming over to play.  We made rainbow cupcakes for their visit.  Cullen liked his a lot!


And Baylor did too.


They played really well together all afternoon. When Amy ran out to pack the car they looked out the window at her. They looked so cute together and I love Cully's curly locks.


They are about 6 weeks apart but Cully is definitely taller than Baylor. 


Baylor liked holding Cullen's hand even if Cullen was not into it. 


He has such a cute grin and was quite a crack up the whole play date.  We love visiting with them and wish the lived closer.


No comments:

Post a Comment