Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New Car in the Neighborhood

This was my Subaru Forester that I have owned for the last 5 years.  I loved my car and it had the coolest horn.  I was broken and had no authority but it made people laugh.  Baylor loved it also.  But with a car seat there is not much room for grandparents when we want to go places together.  And since we want to expand our family more room is needed. So I begrudgingly agreed to trade it in on this...


A 2010 Toyota Sienna. A total Mom Minivan.


I cannot believe I have to drive it.  With the Subaru, that has the coolest horn remember, I at least felt still like a Lesbian and a Mom.  Now, well not so much a lesbian and more a soccer Mom.  I am not sure Baylor even knows what soccer is.  But his has a great view with his car seat in the middle. 


I am sure everything will be fine but I am still grieving the loss of my little green Subaru Forester with the awesome horn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment