So this was the last photos of our fish as we are now fishless. Well until I set up the aquarium in the living room.
After Fred II was found dead on the deck, we went to Grandma Karen's for another one. Grandpa Ron had caught two fist for us to choose from and we decided to take both. Four fish in our pond was a lot but I was caught up in the moment. They also gave me some netting to cover the pond so no more cats could have a snack. This is Mark and Robin.
This is Fred III, he had no dot on his head.
Robin again. Karen the other new fish was very shy and rarely came out of the cave to see us.
We had Dave feed the fish while we were gone but I forgot to have him add water so while we were out the pond became toxic. We lost Fred and Robin on a Wednesday and Karen on Friday. Mark seemed to be doing well and I had replaced a lot of water in the pond to clean it up. Saturday I had to go to my parents because they were flooded in the TS Lee rain and needed help. I know Mark was in the pond when I left at 830 and Meme and Baylor feed him at 10 but when I got home at 530 he was gone. The netting was not put back on when I was removing the other fish so it is any one's guess what happened. I checked the gardens around the deck to see if the tried to run for it but nothing. I asked Baylor if he took Mark anywhere and he did not he said. I never found a body so it think he was abducted by aliens.
I am still going to set up the tank in the house and get some small fish. Hopefully they will fare better than my pond fish!!
On another note, look who was living in the strawberries! He was a good sized one too.
No comments:
Post a Comment