Here he is swimming in the bag before we let him go. After I let him go, we did not see him again because I soon found out they are nocturnal. He guy did not tell me that! He hides in the log all day and I assume he swims around at night!
Baylor had to show him to Lofty.
Then because we never see Spud, I bought seven neon tetras on my way home from work instead of when Baylor was with me. They are all here but are overlapping a bit. Baylor named them all Spud also. At least that keeps it easy to remember. They are getting used to the new place and swimming around the tank a lot more. I want to get two more fish that will a bit bigger and that will have to be enough for this tank.
Baylor was in a cleaning mood and was washing off the aquarium. That is my little man. He also vacuumed all the carpets with the dirt devil and was washing down whatever he could.
My parents were here for three days to watch Baylor while Lori had to work through the week. They had a really good time with him and enjoyed his cleaning spells!
He is currently sitting on the couch dipping lettuce in Ranch dressing. Sometimes he is a weird kid!
Not to scare you or anything, but I liked to clean when I was a kid too. ha!
ReplyDeletem.
Welcome to the fish tank honeymoon period. I hope you have better luck than we have. I just can't keep anything alive grrr. Baylor is so handsome :)
ReplyDelete