Friday, March 16, 2012

Clowns, Clowns, and More Clowns

Thankfully, Baylor has no fear of clowns because Lori took him on their annual trip to the Zembo Shrine Circus in Harrisburg yesterday.  Coincidentally yesterday was also the four year anniversary of his conception! She has taken him for the last three years and views it as her Mother's Day because March 24 is our co-parent adoption anniversary.  It was the day the state recognized her as his mother. All good things to celebrate in our books.  I have never gone with them to the circus as I think it is their thing but maybe I will go sometime in the future.  This was the first year he did not fall asleep in the middle of it. 



They have a lot of clowns in this circus, according to the program with all their photos.  Lori took all the pictures with the point and shoot and miracle of miracles, she did not move the dial and the pictures turned out this year!



He had his face painted and they gave him a red foam nose to wear also. 


He rode a pony. Excuse me, I have been corrected.  He told me it is called a horse. 


They stopped by my work afterward and he made a tour of office.  He was not shy like he usually is and was saying hi to everyone and waving his wand. 



He was napping when I got home, still covered in face paint.  He kept telling me what a good time I missed.  And I probably did, but that is a special day for little man and his Mama and I don't want to intrude on their day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment