Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 11

Not sure why I did not post this last month so on....

Day 11 of Summer we had a pool party, hopefully this first this season.  Baylor got ready early playing in the sprinkler.


And while I was painting with bubbles, he decided to just paint with the wands.  It is all good in bubble art. 



I was playing with the giant bubbles with our wonderful neighbors arrived with their new summer hair cuts.  They all had a try at the giant bubbles and we did get a few off the bubble wands and into the air but not a lot of photos of them.



We got busy eating and it did not take long for the kids to want in the pool, especially Baylor.  At one time we had nine in the pool, Molly, Mandy, Heather, me, Natalie, Vanessa, Connor, Baylor and Brigid.  Everyone played well with each other and we had a lot of fun together. 






After swimming we had dessert and outdoor fun. More bubbles, more bubble painting, and more sprinkler fun.





After everyone left, Baylor and I showered and relaxed on the couch


until sleep finally overcame him.


We snacked a bit when Lori got home and watched many episodes of Fireman Sam until it was dark enough for some sparkler and small firework fun. 





Summer has been pretty good, at least the first 11 days! 

1 comment:

  1. Who is that dumplin' in the little pink tutu? And furthermore, can I have her? She's so freaking cute!
    m.

    ReplyDelete