Monday, July 30, 2012

Day 41

We have food day once a month at work and we usually have a theme.  Since we did not plan much this month, we loosely made the theme a beach theme.  It is vague enough to not put pressure on anyone.  Of course I had to do something fun.  I drew my inspiration from Hungry Happenings which I found on Pinterest. Shocking I know but when I make something I found on there I don't feel like all that time is wasted. 

I made mine with a ganache layer under the second layer of peanut butter fudge. 


Thankfully there was extra ganache and I made some truffles for the family as they pretty much get shafted with me making so much stuff for parties or work.  But seriously, we do not need a peanut butter starfish in the house for the three of us to eat. 


I did make two cereal star fish and one stayed at home for Lori and Baylor to enjoy. 

1 comment: