Friday, September 2, 2016

Round Up

8-28

Well Ryder did not stay the night.  As we were going to bed he said he missed his mom and he wanted to go home.  I texted her and she called him and he still wanted to go home.  So she came over and picked him up.  I promised Baylor I would spend the day with him because he was sad Ryder would not be there to play with him all day.  Honestly we played Lego Lord of the Rings ALL DAY LONG.  I did laundry too but most of the day was on my butt on the couch with him playing the game through the first two movies.  We put a little mud mask on our noses together for fun!  


8-29

A beautiful start to a Monday.  


I made a beef yakisoba hoping Baylor would like it.  He did not.  


8-30

I am often stalked by dragonflies and this one was around so long I was able to take a photo of it.  


8-31

Meme and Pap were down for the day to help with some things around the house.  Well Pap did things, Meme talked to Gloria.  I picked up Baylor and we meet them at Hoss's for dinner.  


It rained on the way home and afterward there was a faint rainbow. 


9-1

I was in charge of a birthday cake for a co-worker and had to text Tamela at 6 in the morning to make sure I spelled the name right.  Lauren is not in my department and I couldn't remember if she spelled it differently.  


At work I put out my own wax warmer, because September 1st is unofficially the start of Fall.  Which is the most wonderful time of year! 


Happy Birthday Lauren!  


I got it right.  


Baylor won the mail race again!  Including a cartwheel at the finish line. 


I found a large embroidery hoop at the thrift store and framed up a Hamsa hand I finished.  I am not sure if it is a gift or a keeper.  I would need to find the right new owner or someone needing protection from the evil eye. 


9-2

I had to go to the school today to drop of a check and on my way out the kids were at recess.  I stood watching them play and made my way over to the teacher because Mrs Healy was there and I needed to make sure something from last year was resolved.  She said she forgot about it but understood as a Mom why I would not have.  I felt better, and that is what I needed. 


He was playing with Kartikey and his other friends and did not see me.  Peyton started yelling at him that his mom was there so they came over for hugs. 
Landon, Curtis and Baylor sang We Will Rock You to me. It was sweet.  


We picked up Zayden with us at COF because he was spending the night.  The boys wanted to eat outside, which was fine with me.  It was a nice night out there.  


Pretty Eddy was outside with us too.  My beautiful girl made it another month! 






No comments:

Post a Comment