9-12
Gloria's parents were down for some appointments and we went out to dinner again.
After dinner mint with my favorite little man.
9-13
The fall blooming clematis is in full bloom and the fragrance hit me as soon as I opened the car door.
9-14
About another month until the first frost and there are still some flowers in the garden.
No wonder I have so many chive plants, these plants make seeds like crazy.
The lantana is so pretty this year, it filled the pot nicely. Sadly, I never see any insects or butterflies on it.
9-15
Baylor brought home his all about me book. I love these and I love what he sees and thinks. I have on my usual sandals and my necklace with his name on it. He made me, Gloria, Eddy, Grimm, Grandma, Buddy, their dog, Julie and Lochlan as his family. He is good at arts and crafts and loves video games.
Snapchatting while we should be doing homework!
9-16
See the box on the floor full of carton flaps with 8 Box Tops each? I took them off all the boxes on the pallet.
Over 1000 Box Tops!
And to the best of my counting skills, there are 3072 Box Tops to take in on Monday.
This came up in my FB memories. Still true today!
9-17
Mom and I went on a road trip to Baltimore. I had told her I wanted to get the kitchen set and felt foods there for Presley for Christmas and they went in on half for it. And we got to spend the day together. Baylor and Buddy went to Caledonia but it was too cold to play in the creek. They went out to lunch and came back to the house.
Mom and I had lunch on the patio at IKEA after our shopping. And then we went to Trader Joe's for fun. She has heard me talk about both stores and was happy to finally experience both of them. It was a good day!
9-18
Sunday Sunshine! Baylor went to Landon's for most of the day and I did not know what to do with myself. I may have cleaned a bit, folded some laundry, started a new embroidery project and entered some cheat codes on a Harry Potter game we have been playing. And we had IKEA meatballs for dinner! Maybe I did all that with my sparkling face.

















No comments:
Post a Comment