Sunday, December 23, 2018

Christmas Prep


I had to be into work at 6:00 am so Baylor spent the night with Kartikey and Greeva took them to school in the morning.  We usually send each other update photos!  Not that we do not trust each other but because it is just fun.  


Then she picked them up from school, took them to BK for lunch, and the boys played outside in the beautiful sun. 






I dropped of Ryder's Christmas gift while I was out at lunch. Heather sent me a photo of him in his new shirt.  I sent her a photo of me in my plaid vest as well. 



Saturday mornings mean everyone naps on the couches. 


I finally finished wrapping and sorting all the gifts.  It is always a task I put off until I now have to rush around getting it done.  But it get done!  




We took the dogs for a walk and play at Adams Ricci park before the start of Christmas festivities.  It was a good time running in the tennis courts and walking around the park.  




Sunday we took the dogs to the Dillsburg Dog park to play in the mud.  


We asked another person in the park to take a group photo of us and it ended up in laughter as the dogs tried to distract us.





Joanne's sweatshirt left with more paw prints than when it arrived.  It was very muddy and Jake and Einstein like to give hugs.  


When we got home both dogs went in for a bath.  Neither of them like the bath but I got it done! 




Clean puppies! 



And tired to boot!  


No comments:

Post a Comment