Sunday, August 29, 2010
No dice
So it was a depressing Friday to find out there is no bun in the oven even though I swore the oven was on preheat for the last two weeks. We are going to consult with a IVF Dr on Wednesday because I worry about using up the last 4 vials of 2623 and not conceiving. I looked a bit on their site and I know I heavier than the women they usually work with but I am at the same weight I was when I conceived Baylor so I am hoping that will help sway them. Since I am in constant struggle with food and my weight I know how hard it will be for me to loose weight for them to work with me but I would do my best if that is the only way to get a sibling for Baylor. I also have to wait for insurance to deem me infertile in order for them to cover it. After Wednesday at 1:00, we will know where we stand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry Heidi. After a busy start to my week, I am just seeing this. That is a real downer and I was sure that by Fred and me visiting you, we sprinkled some "magic fairy dust" on you. I guess not.
ReplyDeleteRemember, that is not the only way for Baylor to have a sibling. I have four examples if you need proof.
Here's thinking of you.
Your Friend, m.
One would think fairly dust would work everytime. I know genetics do not make a family I am totaly open to that, but I need to exhaust my other options first. If that is the path we go down next, you will be my first contact. Thank you for your support!
ReplyDelete