Thursday, September 2, 2010
At least I have young ovaries
I had to change the appointment at the clinic to next week because I had too much going on at work Wednesday. Monday I went to the OB's office for a blood draw and sign paperwork release forms so Pam could fax the information to the clinic and to insurance. The blood draw was to check my ovary function which came back at 8 point something and anything under 10 is good. That was comforting to find out. My insurance called yesterday and since we have only had 3 attempts, I am cannot be deemed infertile yet. I would need three more tries for them to cover it. But I can dispute them and plead my case to them and see if they can change their mind. I will call soon to initiate that. The appointment is next Thursday so I hope things go well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment