Tuesday, September 28, 2010
So far
We have passed all of the tests needed to get started on trying to conceive through the clinic. I passed the FSH test earlier this month. Lori and I had to have infectious disease blood work and we both passed. Last week we had an evaluation with a social worker and somehow we managed to fool her too! So I asked when we can get started and my nurse said with my next period, which should have started this past Saturday which would have worked well because I have to go the clinic on day three and I have to be there early in the morning. Monday would be perfect for such a trip an hour away. If day three falls on the weekend the drive goes from one hour to 1 hr 45 min because I have to go to the weekend office. I have to be there between 7-9. Of course I started a day early and day 3 was on Sunday. Not a appointment I can take Baylor to so I am skipping this month. Totally bummed but we can try again next month. If I have to go on the weekend I am hoping Lori can take off work in the morning to watch Baylor. I know he would not do well being dropped off at a friend's or my cousin's. So another month goes by and I am getting closer to 40 each month. Hopefully things will go well this month and we can try soon. It is very frustrating to keep waiting but I know having a new baby in my arms some day will be worth the wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment