Monday, February 21, 2011
I am cooked
Or so said my nurse today when she called with the results. I have to give myself a trigger shot tonight and go to the office tomorrow and Wednesday for my IUIs. Of course they are calling for snow tomorrow. We have one more try with donor 2623 and decided to pick another donor and do two attempts which is what would usually do. We are just taking our chances with who might win the race to the egg. It does not matter if they are full siblings or half. They will be brothers from the same mother and we will always be their mothers. If we do it right, the kids will be all right, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Right!
ReplyDeletem.
I totally agree, they will be siblings regardless. We eventually want to try for another, and we don't have the money to store away some vials. I would love to use the same donor of course, but if not? Que sera, sera.
ReplyDelete