Wednesday, March 9, 2011

BFN

I had my blood test today and the nurse called and confirmed it was a negative.  I had a feeling that these possible signs I am feeling are side effects from the hormones I am taking right now.  Lori has decided we can try again as long as we can do it through our local OB office and not drive down to MD for everything.  I need to call my nurse tomorrow to see if they can do it because if so then I want to start in a few days when I start the next cycle.  It was a sad afternoon and I received a lot of support from so many people.  I am truly blessed to have my friends around me and willing to go through this emotional roller coaster each month. 

So here's to next time and maybe the third time will work! 

2 comments: