Things have been going well in the water and while there have been a few casulities, we have 16 fish swimming happily.
I started with Spud and then added 7 neon tetras and 7 zebra Danios. We lost 2 tetras over several weeks and I bought 5 more. We have lost two more since then but the remaining all look well. They may be a popular starter fish but they seem to be touchy also. The Danios are pretty sturdy and seem to be doing really well. They really blend in but there is one at the left temple of the face in the photo above.
I bought two live plants and some plant bulbs and everything is growing really well. I am quite pleased with everything and I really want a bigger aquarium! Not huge but twice this size would be nice.
Spud the upside down catfish on a rare appearance.
No comments:
Post a Comment