Inspired by Teaberry and Pinterest I finally got around to this. I have the glow sticks around the house all the time because you never know when you will need some glowing fun with Baylor. I told him he was getting a surprise during his bath and he was asking me all sorts of questions. He loved it! He said it was the best surprise ever.
Action shots because I cannot remember any of my three years of photography class lessons.
If you ever wanted to know what happens when one of these breaks and you shake it in the bathroom, here are a few photos of what your bathroom will look like.
Update: Right after I hit enter, he said he was stinky and needed a bath. Mind you we bathe at night and it was 7:50 am. He got undressed and was ready for more glow stick fun!
Whoa!! It broke?! Was it hard to clean up?
ReplyDeleteI'm glad Baylor liked it as much as Lucas! :)
The glow stick bath is a good idea. Johnny is awake with me now(he got up at 5am) and saw me reading this post and asked "What's that?". I told him. Then he immediately recognized the broken mess. Sadly. m.
ReplyDeleteWe saw this on Pinterest too, it was fun...but you have way better glow sticks than we did :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a great idea :)
ReplyDelete