Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Day

We had planned on a big family lunch but it turned out to just be my parents.  Meme was not feeling well with a sinus infection. Dave and Laura decided to run around and do family stuff since Meme and Pap were not coming anyway.  Lori mowed the yard and the three of us ended up in the pool.  My parents went home and decided to come back over the weekend to join us in the pool.  I set up the salt system today and I am excited to get it going.  

My stash that I have been collecting from various stores and tents in the area.  I found one tent with really long, good sparklers for $4.99 buy one get THREE free.  I bought four boxes and got twelve free!  I was in sparkler heaven when I found them.  




Lori joined us for the show, which was really nice because it is a work night for her and she was up rather late to watch them. Her and Baylor had seats in the driveway while I did the lighting.  Well Baylor caught his pine cone on fire and various piles of grass.  


And then the show began.  Baylor loved it and I loved having them for him.  He picked out the next firework once the one on show was done.  He kept commenting on how much he enjoyed them.  








After we put off all the big and small, smoky and whistling works we played with the sparklers.  I put the camera on a one second exposure and took some really nice effect shots.  









Happy Fourth of July 2013!  

No comments:

Post a Comment