Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Photo Shoot

I needed to get my photos organized for the Christmas card and Lori helped me out this year.  Baylor played the part of Santa and was just a joy to watch him listen to his friends Christmas wishes and have their photos taken with Santa.  Eddy was a good sport about the whole thing also.  

















Our tree is very simple this year.  Baylor pronouced it done with all the lights, a few gold bead strands, candy canes and a new gold star for the top like on Polar Express.  









As usual I monkeyed around trying out different cards online and ended up getting five different styles and six cards because one had the same back ground with a different photo.  He is so darn cute that it is hard to not get all the cards because I hate to delete them!  

No comments:

Post a Comment