Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Construction has begun

It has begun.  One day I came home from work and half the deck was gone.  So was part of the fence.   While I knew it was going to start sometime, it was still weird when it did.  


And weird being to see out in the yard from the remaining deck.  It would have been nice to have the view when Baylor was younger playing out there on his own.  



It did not take Eddy long to find out she could escape by the side where the deck used to be.  She is not a runner anymore but I never let her out without me being there.  She has a tie up in the front of the house now.  She has not been tied in the yard for years and I am sure at her age, she is not happy about it.  She still goes to the back door to go out but it is quite a drop now and not such a good idea.  



And then a week later, the rest of the deck was gone and a skid steer was in the yard.  Baylor was hoping it was there for him.  He wanted to know if we could take him for a ride in it. Thankfully Bob and his crew are a nice bunch and are going to take him for a ride before they are done with the machines.  I will miss it but hopefully Lori will remember to take photos for me. 
  


And a few days later, this guy was delivered.  He was really stoked about this one!  



The back hoe dug out the foundation trench and it was all becoming a reality.  


Sorry Eddy, no going out this door any more.  





Hey guys, nice trench!  



more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment