I am not sure how nearly six years went by but here we are: the first day of school! Baylor was not excited or anxious about it. He really took it in stride and was more excited about getting his own kindercone and seeing if he got a come-back ball also.
He found the come-back ball right off.
He said he wants to be a Fireman when he grows up, which is the first time I heard him say that.
And he wore the hat like Cullen did but his fell down past his ears. There is a reason Cullen got stuck during birth! LOL Gloria and I both took him to Circle of Friends to drop him off. I don't think either of us cried because he was not acting scared or nervous. He was actually excited to be in the gym in the morning and not in the preschool classroom.
When we picked him up at the end of the day all we could get out of him was he rode a van to the school, he rode the van back to Circle of Friends, and then he had lunch. Oh, yeah, he checked a book out from the library! The director at COF sent us this photo of him getting off the van. No sad face there!

Awesome...yay for Kindy!
ReplyDelete