Well, I did not do any of the before photos of the old frame I got from work, the new piece of poster board, and the large pile of paint chips from Home Depot, but you get the idea from the after. Here is a before of the wall before I hung the frame.
With Baylor in school and having to remember so many things now I wanted to make something big enough to get our attention and where we could change it when we needed to. The frame was an old one that was being thrown away at work. Being the hoarder I am, I took it home even though the one corner looks a bit banged up like frame was dropped on it. But it was holding together fine and was perfect for this project.
All I spent on it was $1.00 for the poster board and $1.98 for new fine tip dry erase markers, it was a good deal! Now we just need to remember to use it!



No comments:
Post a Comment