The family made a visit to Pap and Meme's for Labor Day. With Baylor in school now and Gloria working weekends, she will not be able to run up to her parents during the week and spend the night like they have in the past. So we had a nice family lunch with them and spent the afternoon playing at their place. Pap took Baylor out on the motorcycle, thankfully Baylor had his bicycle helmet. He had a grin on his face the entire time! So did Pap I believe.
Eddy came with us because she loves her Pap also. I played with the editing on my phone while talking with Meme and showing her the photos I printed for her.
And Baylor learned to climb the door jams! He has never tried it before but I guess the idea popped in his head and up he went!
After a brief shower, we went out and filled the bird feeders. We checked out the kittens in the neighbor's yard first. There we three little guys hiding in the weeds.
Pap fixed my floppy mud flap and Baylor wanted me to take his photo on the motorcycle. I think he really loves riding it, just like I did at this age when my dad had one! Only we went out in the NV dessert.
All too soon it was time to say good bye. I am glad we were able to go as a family to spend time with them. They certainly do a lot for my family!












No comments:
Post a Comment