Saturday, September 13, 2014

Cookie Cutter Collection

I will call it a collections but it is definitely bordering on something else.  This little tin has all my mini cutters.  


I spread them all out to see what I have and I think there are only a few duplicates but a few extra pumpkins are not too bad.  


But the large cutters are in the attic in bags sorted by holiday or theme. Yes, that is six large bags and a bucket and that was what I could find and quickly gather together. I am sure there are a few small bags up there as well.  


And I have been using them to make fun shapes for his lunches.  I love looking at bento style lunches but I don't think I am up to that and I am not sure Baylor would even eat some of that.  So I keep it simple: cut bologna or ham, cut cheese and every now and then a puzzle sandwich. 



 



But I also get to use them to make things like crab cookies I gave to a local crab shack in trade for some bushel baskets I can use for the Halloween festival.  The guys at the crab shack loved them and I got my baskets for free!  






No comments:

Post a Comment