Sunday, September 14, 2014

Isabella's Skyzone Birthday Party

The second week of COF Baylor received two birthday invitations and they were on the same weekend, thankfully on separate days.  Isabella actually moved from COF when school started because her district is not in the range of COF.  But I did not know that when I RSVP'ed. I was excited to see Skyzone as I have wanted to take Baylor there anyway.  We had to show up early to make sure all the wavers were done for all the kids.  I had done it online and brought it in with us so it was a quick check in. But then we had to wait for a half hour. Which for a bunch of five year olds is akin to forever.  


After going over the rules she had the kids walk like zebras to their area.  Which was quite fun to watch!  


Baylor could not see me because the trampolines were black but I could see into him.  The kids were in their own 'room' and each had their own trampoline.  Baylor was whining and telling me he was not going to have any fun but things changed quickly when he was bouncing.  


And then they went to the foam pit and he loved that.  


When we went back he bounced with a ball and he loved that almost as much as with the other kids.  



They had pizza, drinks and cake after an hour of bouncing.  And an hour was plenty and Baylor really enjoyed it despite all his previous concerns.  

No comments:

Post a Comment