Monday, September 22, 2014

A Trip to the Dentist

It was time for Baylor's six month check up and I was able to take him this time. Which I was happy about because I had questions for the dentist.  I picked him from COF and we headed to the dentist.  He loves the play room and was able to play a bit before the cleaning.  


He wanted me to go back with him so I sat on the stool and kept them all company.  He did with the cleaning and we are doing a good job brushing his teeth at home.  He has one slightly wiggly tooth in the bottom row.  I guess I better get to sewing a tooth fairy pillow.  


I asked the dentist about him grinding his teeth at night. She said most kids do that and he has not ground down any of his teeth yet.  And I asked about his funky breath. She said it could be bacteria in his tonsils.  I was talking to Megan at work and she said her daughter does not have her tonsils and she has bad breath too.  I don't know what is causing it but apparently it is normal.  We will be back in April and apparently with some new teeth!  


No comments:

Post a Comment