6-26
The new canopy was supposed to be blue, like the old one. It is very black, not what I was looking for. Oh well, it is up and a done deal.
6-27
Baylor and I made Japanese fried rice for dinner and ate out on the patio. He wanted to sit at his picnic table.
We filled up and planted up his garden box. He as been picking out flowers since May anytime we go anywhere with plants. It was beyond time to get them in the ground. I put two layers of cardboard down and three bags of dirt to fill it up.
He first went with a single line of plants but I suggested in my best Mom tone that maybe he should moved them out a bit to make room.
He took my advice and moved them around a bit to his liking and then I dug holes and filled them in with plants. He moved his mantis garden art to his plot and watered everything well. Another thing to mow around but it is a good thing.
6-28
Baylor was going for a hair cut after camp today.
Before
After
He looks amazingly handsome! And he knows it, because I tell him so all the time. Maybe I should stop, he did say, "I don't think anyone looks as good as me."
We had a bad storm roll in north of us. It was much darker than the photo shows but it was moving along the river.
And an hour after the warning expired, it was blue skies and puffy clouds.
We met for dinner at Tokyo Diner, Baylor's favorite food so far in his seven years. Dinner with these two....
And he loves the salad with the ginger dressing. Love this handsome little guy.
6-29
Early morning up with the dog. The crescent moon was up with the rising sun.
6-30
Another early morning but today I made Rolo blondies for the beach trip. Julie and Amy love the blondies I make and I think the Rolos will be a nice touch.
Sadly when I cut into this, it was way underbaked and I had to pitch it. I had caramel bites and chocolate chips in the next batch.













No comments:
Post a Comment