Friday, November 4, 2016

Round Up

10-30

Greeva is sweet and sends me Diwali wishes every year.  


I spent the morning cleaning and putting away Hallowe'en party stuff and getting the garage put back together.  I texted Heather before lunch to see how things were doing and other then they woke up at 4 am, they were fine.  I texted back that if he melted down sooner rather than later to let me know.  I was planning on picking him up around 3:30 but received a text around 2:20 saying she thinks it would be a good time.  They both won't admit to being tired but it was not going as well.  I finished up moving the mowers back into the garage, changed clothes and headed over.  Ryder was already passed out on the couch and Baylor fell asleep in the 10 minute ride home. 


Before getting out of the car I noticed the temperature, very nice for the end of October.  


Day 10 of the tree 



Three of them together.



10-31

My only dress up for Halloween was my candy corn shirt, socks, and scarf, that I also wore on Friday to the school party.


And I got to participate in the work dress up photo! 


And thanks to Snapchat I got dressed up to wish my brother a spooky happy birthday. 


And my friends a Happy Halloween 


Day 11


In the midst of all the fall change, I found a lone blooming black eyed Susan. 


Greeva, Akshat, and Kartikey picked Baylor up around 5:40 to go TOT in Greeva's brother's neighborhood.  They sent me a lot of photos of the boys having fun!  And this neighborhood went all out for decorations too.  










When he got home around 7:30 we combined all his candy and sorted it out.  I was gifted the Reese's and he hoarded all the Kit Kats. 


And Baylor sent Jamie a spooky birthday wish as well. 


11-1

On the first day of The Day of the Dead.  It may be to honor lost children but we kept the candle lit for all our loved ones. 


Beautiful morning 


While driving to Target for some after holiday shopping I had to go out of my way to see this yard.  I wish I could have seen it at night!  They go all out at Christmas as well. 


After picking up Baylor we had to make a delivery for a winner of the guessing jars.  On the way out we saw about nine deer crossing the road in the neighborhood.  Baylor even enjoyed it. 



Day 12


When we got home we did the annual Pumpkin Chunkin.  Usually we don't carve the pumpkins and they last longer but just after nine days, they were black and shrunken and gross. 


For the carved pumpkins he used a stick to whack them over the edge.  We took a lot of video too.  




It was hard to find where the landed but he liked the one hiding under a fallen tree. 


Throwing the stems was fun as well. 







The view from the other side of the trees was beautiful. The first tree on the left is really struggling this year because of insect damage.  I hope we don't lose them. 


11-2
 The morning sky was really beautiful. 



And so was the evening sky. 


Day 13


Baylor took advantage of the beautiful weather to rake the leaves to play in.  Vanessa and I helped him out to make a big pile by the rope swing. 



And I finally got my Fall photos.  




Even of Vanessa 


Just BEAUTIFUL


Natalie hopped out of the leaf pile before I could get her leaf photo.

Back to the sky 


Back to the boy 


And the leaf toss! 






He built a fort out of the leaves again this year.  He looked like an bunny clearing out the nest. 




Back to the sky. 



And the nest. 


When you light the candle, they will come. 


He fell asleep while reading a book to me.  Thankfully right on the last page.  


11-3

No words, really 



Apple has a great app for photos, NoFade, and sadly I am not an Apple person.  But Jarrett is and he is kind and took a scan of my favorite photo of Eddy when she was just a kid.  We took her to Knoebles when we took Jason and by the end of the day she was in my lap, too tired to walk anymore. I had to carry her out of the park, like a kid.  She was my daughter in a dog suit for sure.  


If there is going to be a late afternoon rain it will start at 4:30 when I leave the office.  Today was no different.  Just poured on my way to the car and to pick up Baylor. 


But shortly cleared up with the beautiful light from after a rain. 


Day 14


11-4

Day 15


I have about five purple clematis blooming on the garden fence, a lovely sight for November!  




No comments:

Post a Comment