Sunday, November 27, 2016

Round Up


11-21

I went to the parent teacher conference today and it went well.  He is doing well and I loved getting the journal and papers.  


A lovely sky on the way out of the RB parking lot.  


We meet Meme and Pap at the Peppermill for dinner since we would not be seeing them for Thanksgiving.  Dave even joined us later.


My fry guy.


11-22

Sunset


11-23

The pie baking is done.  One sugar free cherry pie 


One sugar free pumpkin pie.  I used Stevia instead and we could not taste a difference and Dad was happy he would be able to eat some pie!  Things got serious for him when he had to go on insulin. 


11-24  

I loved my candy jack so much I turned him into a snowman so I could keep him at work longer.  I cannot wait to take him back into the office. 


Mom asked to host Thanksgiving and sadly Norman did not want to go to their house so it was just my family there.  But it was a good meal and nice to have Gloria be able to go with us.  She nearly had to work from 4 am to 8 am.   Baylor even ate turkey this year!   


He posed for a few pictures outside, he is so grown up now!  



And in the dogwood tree... 


Mom's petunias are blooming away at the end of November.  Amazing!  


Waiting for Gloria and Baylor. 


My Mommy!  


And my son


Baylor wants a family photo for the hallway and this is a rare occasion that we are together, fairly cleaned up, and someone is there to take the photo.  


11-25

Finally finished Heather's Christmas present, a pink quilt with camper trailer embroidery patches.  She sent me a Pin with a similar quilt on it and I took it as a hint. I asked her randomly what her favorite color is and she replied pink so I went out and bought a bunch of pink fat quarters, on sale to boot!  


I like it a lot!  


Since I was off, the day care was closed, and Joey had to work, I had Landon over for the day.  He is such a picky and light eater I sent Joey a picture of them eating lunch, each in their own fort.  


In the afternoon not long after hearing the fire hall sirens go off, I heard a helicopter landing so I took them outside to see it.  While it is a sad reason (neighbor feel off his roof) seeing a helicopter so close up is always fun.  



11-26

Finally put the lights on the tree. I always do blurred out photos to look for holes in the lights.  


Grimm Kitty enjoying the tree and waiting for something to knock off it later.  


Fat Cat on a Mat 


11-27

I farted around Friday and Saturday so Sunday I had to get my Christmas decorating done.  And I came across several dead stink bugs.  I put this on FB saying time for the annual unpacking of the dead stink bugs.  


It was also time to start mixing up the gingerbread dough.  


And swap out the coffee mugs for Christmas coffee mugs. 


And change the marigolds for poinsettias. 


And finish the tree and put the boxes away before dinner.  It is the most wonderful time of year.


No comments:

Post a Comment