11-28
I worked from home because school was out and we invited Kartikey to come spend the day with Baylor. They did a craft before lunch time, reindeer faces with handprint antlers.
I worked in some gingerbread baking between emails and making sure the boys were ok. Only 10 to make this year!
Sadly Baylor is not impressed with my snowflake light projectors. I love them though.
We took Kartikey home and stayed for a visit. The fun never stops for these two! We were there for nearly 45 minutes.
11-29
Another gorgeous sky after raining all day.
On the way to get the mail we found the Jolly Fat Man had fallen and could not get up. Baylor helped him out but may have punched him or the gingerbread man in the nose as well.
He helped me roll out some dough after dinner. Apparently it was very serious business!
11-30
Jack came into work with me today. And before 2:30 they had eaten all the peppermint patties I put in there at 8 am.
12-1
Baylor was so excited to start his Advent Calendar he leapt out of bed at 5:30. I am glad he looks forward to them!
Someone crashed on the couch tonight, well before bedtime.
So I played on Snapchat for a bit before waking him up to go to bed. This was frightening!
12-2
I always love a good sign, some being better than others. This was a good one.
I was working in the kitchen, Gloria was already in bed and Baylor was lonely so he came up and helped me chop olives. He even tried one and said it was better than he remembered. I miss having him help me and love it when he does.













No comments:
Post a Comment