12-19
The cookie tray for work has been created, get these things out of my house before I eat them all!
Beautiful sky on the way home
And apparently quite warm in the back seat, he had the window down the whole way home. He wore red shirt and green socks today for Red and Green day.
12-20
Crazy sock day at school and at work.
While out finishing up Christmas shopping I came across the Valentines aisle. UGH.
Pretty night sky
12-21
The evolution of the night sky on various parts of the drive home.
We had a little Snapchat fun in the living room waiting for Gloria to come home.
I had an early gift to the family arrive today and I wanted to open it together.
I had an Eddy dog made. Gloria always said she was going to have Eddy stuffed and I always said absolutely not. I think this was a good compromise. Gloria and Baylor had no idea it was coming and it was not supposed to be a Christmas gift. When I placed the order the ETA was 1/2/2017 so it was a nice surprise for it to show up so early.
I think it turned out really well for a stuffed toy dog.
12-22
In the morning Grimm was not too sure about the new Eddy. He sniffed it and then put his paws up ready to swat should she make any sudden moves.
It was wear a hat day at school and he had two selections picked out and at the ready.
We made breakfast at work and Jarrett found a round egg in the carton. It was weird but apparently tasty!
Snapchating at work, quiet day.
12-23
It was an early morning for me, I cannot seem to sleep in on Friday anymore. But I had to finish a gift for Pap and it was the perfect time to get it done. He had cut out the heart and asked me to paint it but was rather vague about what he wanted on it other than her name and years. Hopefully this will work.
Pajama day at school for Baylor and a day off for me to be able to go a help with the graham cracker houses.
All three classes were brought into the cafeteria and were able to sit at the tables us parents set out with houses, sugar cones for trees, plates of candies, sweets, treats, and frosting ready for their morning of fun. Baylor was between his two buddies and they had a good time.
Trevor was on the other side
And Curtis just over there
About half way through the teachers had the kids do a walk around to see the others houses in progress. So many kids in jammies!
Zayden and Molly, I sent photos to everyone's mom.
Carson and Zayden with sticky hands.
Baylor and Kartikey's masterpieces.
Landon was very proud and hoping to get his front teeth for Christmas.
He had to show me all four sides of course.

His first house! He was a happy home builder!
Then each class stood together for a group shot.
Before Ryder left the room I snapped one of him for his mom.
And then the parents cleaned up, well two of us stayed long enough to clean up the floors also and I headed out to finish up the grocery shopping. I needed to go to Wegmans and the parking lot was a literal and figurative parking lot packed with parked cars and cars trying to get out of the lot. I ditched my plan to hit the Target next door and headed to the big Aldi to get what I was not buying at Wegmans. I had to move across the parking lot to get in another line that was actually moving because this one was going no where. But I made it to Aldi and walked over to the Target there to find a few things I guess I needed.
Joey had picked up the boys from school and when I picked Baylor up we exchanged gifts. They gave Baylor a Boba Fett snow hat and they both loved them.
As you can see!
My little Elf crashed out on the couch before bed time. I was working upstairs and was just talking to him about 15 minutes before. I went down to the living room and found his out. Sweet dream little man!















































No comments:
Post a Comment