Saturday, December 10, 2016

Christmas Aunts Meeting

DiAnn hosted the Aunt's Meeting and as usual it was a wonderful day!  Baylor played with the kids and nearly fell in the fish pond many times.  Thankfully I had one change of clothes because we were spending the night at Grandma's but when that got also wet, he was on his own. Other than that, I got to visit and talk and craft and eat with other adults.  My Uncle even showed up and stayed the entire time.  I think he enjoyed as much as his cousins did seeing him!  

Lauren and I were elf hat twins.  


I gave Leslie the shirt I bought that was too small for me, I looked like a sausage casing, and she put it on.  We were Christmas shirt twins. 


I brought a box of beads, chenille stems, and a bunch of photos for ideas.  Mom made a few ornaments and I made canes with their names on them for their tree.  


The gift exchange was fun and for some reason we broke into song several times between gifts.  It was super fun because we all did not know the same words and there would be humming or doing the beat noises rather than the words until we picked up where we knew the words again.  The view around the room of my amazing family! 








I think Lynda received the most popular gift, a decorated glass block with lights that have a timer so you don't have to remember to turn them off!  She was very pleased.  


I drove to Mom's house from Red Lion and then went out shopping at the Sharp Shopper and Weaver Nut.  Mom was not feeling well and Baylor does not like to go shopping if he does not have to so it was a nice quiet trip by myself.  With a pretty sunset to boot!  



No comments:

Post a Comment