Friday, December 9, 2016

Round Up

12-4

Used my new mug this morning, not looking very cheerful yet.  


Because my blister was killing me while doing anything especially the dishes!! Darn the molten sugar!  


Baylor and I worked on his Lego littered floor and created any early Christmas Miracle.  


It hurts, a lot.  


12-5

I still love seeing the moon, even when it is not full. 


Baylor made his own dessert creation for the family tonight; cherries, whipped cream, marshmallows and Kit Kats. 


It is has been a while since we made Star Wars selfies. 



12-6 

I think this is the third or fourth day I missed posting to Instagram. 

12-7 

My morning inspiration board at the stop light on the way to work.  Very true. 


And my nightly view on the way out of the parking lot.  So gorgeous.  


And ten minutes later at the day care it looked like this. 


We meet Gloria's co-workers at Bonefish Grill for dinner.  It was nice meeting the ladies that take care of her at work.  



12-8

I worked on my gingerbread house in the evenings while Baylor was doing his homework. It took a few nights but I got it done.  I went with an all white theme this year.  I really just could not decide on a color scheme anyway. 





And Baylor's house needed a few touch ups due to not enough icing originally but he is very proud of his creation.  






12-8 

Every one is up and standing tonight.  We usually have to fix one or two while getting the mail.  



I found two of these gems in a local thrift store. Five dollars each was a bargain and then it was half price day so they were practically free.  I am going to give one to Mom because she loves Polish pottery.  


A week out and the blister is still hanging on but at least is no longer hurting all the time.  


12-9 

Good Morning world.  


Baylor pulled out his tooth, at 3 am in the morning.  Thankfully the tooth fairy is prepared for such events and arrived before he awoke.  


The sunset tree. 


No comments:

Post a Comment