Friday, March 3, 2017

Round Up

2-27

I changed Jack's outfit so he could stay a bit longer.  Tara gave me the great idea of using craft tape to make him into an Easter egg so he can stay longer still.  That will look great for April! 


3-1

Finally went and had my hair cut!  I really want to go shorter but I am not emotionally ready yet.  


Another gorgeous sky!  


I was talking to a coworker about my wonky air dried hair and how much it changes with the round brush and dryer and then the welding tools.  


This is before the flat ironing but quite an improvement.  


The school had clothing themes each day but I only managed to take a photo today of words on your shirt day. He picked it out himself and was excited to wear it.  


While I was watching the news in the evening the weather guy mentioned he went to Rossmoyne to read to the 4th grade and there was Vanessa from next door in the photo.  So I took a photo of the TV and texted it to Mr Doug. Vanessa is on the middle, right wearing a red shirt and hair pulled back by a headband. 


No comments:

Post a Comment