Sunday, July 16, 2017

Week Two of July

He is really a goofball!  But I love him. 


I finally had my knees checked, after being diagnosed with arthritis in 2002.  While I knew I was not getting better, I did not realize how bad it was.  There is no cartilage on the inside of each knee.  It made me cry to see this because I don't think those knees are going to hold out until I am in my 60's.  But we had to start out with cortisone shots in each knee to see if it would just help with the pain.  The next day I could not easily bend my left knee but after that I was not feeling the bone on bone pain!  So far so good.  


Jake snuggling with Baylor.  Jake cannot be trusted alone much yet so I am always checking on him.  He could shred a blanket or pillowcase or sheet at any time back in the bedroom. 


One of Jake's good wrestling buddies is Bean. The play really well together even though Jake is a bit larger than Bean. 


Milton is Jake's lover.  This is a rare sight that Jake is not humping Milton and Milton does not have the ball in his mouth.  


My mud maker.  Everyone laughs at how he swishes his whole face in the water dish.  


Jake and Einstein were tugging and Einstein was not worried about winning this one.  



But shortly afterwards they got into it over the tug in a not so friendly way. But like almost all dog fights, they were besties again right afterwards. 


Just like at home, sometimes these two are friends and sometimes Grimm is a chew toy. 



I invited Mom and Dad over for some smoked pork ribs.  Before, during and after.  And they were delicious!  


Jake and CiCi face fencing after a light rain.  Thankfully Jake dries off fairly quickly and the dirt shakes off!  It will not be long until CiCi is much bigger than Jake and he won't be able to push her around as much.  



No comments:

Post a Comment