Sunday, June 6, 2010

A New Beginning

Right now we are trying to create a new addition to our family and today is the start of a new cycle.  I took a break in May and am on track for June.  The whole process is filled with anticipation and excitement. I have dreams of being pregnant and dreams of milk flowing from me for my new little one.  Baylor will pat my belly and say Baby.  Of course I will have to look at it as pregnant until proven otherwise but I will be looking for the same 'signs' I had when I conceived Baylor.  This will be my third attempt and Baylor was on my third attempt with the Ob's assistance. Of course I am over two years older now and nearly closer to 40 than 39 so that is a concern.  After Baylor was born I lost the baby weight in two weeks.  I think it was all baby and fluid.  Since then I have put on more weight which is also a concern.  I have been trying to figure out and deal with my emotional issues with food.  I know I feed every emotion other than hunger because I don't think I ever let myself get hungry.  As with anything worth having, there is a lot of struggle along with it.  This month will be another adventure and hopefully, possibly the start of a grand new adventure.  
 

1 comment:

  1. How about we get together this weekend? We can sit on your deck and watch the children run around. I'll have beer and if things go well with you, you will not.
    Your Friend, m.
    Seriously, let's get together.

    ReplyDelete