Tuesday, June 22, 2010
On Your Mark!
I feel like a race car driver sitting at the starting line. My engine is reved, everything is a go, the flag is about to drop and all of a sudden my check engine light comes on. WTH!! I have the flu and I am supposed to be creating a baby tomorrow. All the signs are there that tomorrow is the day and my nurse and I both agree that it is not a good time to try, especially since I only have three left. As I limp over to the pit, I know the race will start again in a few weeks but boy am I bummed! She is going to send the little guys back today when they arrive. On the bright side it will give me another month to try to lose some weight and get off sugar and caffeine. All the things I did when I conceived Baylor. Everything has a bright side right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment