Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Another Weekend Gone By


Baylor and I had a great weekend and it started on Friday. The sitter was off and I took the day off to be with buddy. We went to YaYa and Grandpa's for the weekend. YaYa, Baylor and I went to the Gr.een Drag,on, farmer'/flea market, in the morning and it was hot and crowded. No photos because juggling shopping and a toddler who hates a stroller and then trying to capture the moment was more than I could handle. We did have fun and bought lots of fruit. Baylor did reasonably well and the stroller made a really nice shopping cart. He promptly fell asleep when we got int the car. We drove to G.ood's St.ore and Sha.dy M.aple store for more shopping.  We went home and Grandpa, Baylor and the dogs sat down for a story. 


My friend Molly came to my parents for a visit in the afternoon.  We decided to go to the Drag.on but left Baylor with YaYa.  This time it was still hot but not crowded at all!  We had a good time walking and talking.  We stayed until Saturday evening. Sunday was a good day too. Baylor loves his mower and especially loves to push it on the driveway.  It goes much faster than on the grass.

We also went to the neighbor's youngest daughter's birthday party.  We were there in the kitchen three years ago when she was born. That is a story for another day but it is a good story. Baylor loved the fruit and had it all over his pants in no time.  Vanessa looked great blowing out her candles, if not a little hot.


Baylor and I love bees and found some one the oregano flowers.

Baylor also loves playing with squirties and is getting better at aiming at something other than his own face.  He looks so good in his Jimmy Buffett shirt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment